Wolf scaper 317
March 28, 2024, 01:09:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Wolf Scaper 317 site

Home Help Arcade Gallery HIGHSCORES Staff List Login Register  

FIRST BOT VIDEO [SEAN'S AI SOULWARS PRO]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST BOT VIDEO [SEAN'S AI SOULWARS PRO]  (Read 521 times)
Wolf Scaper
Administrator
wolf-scaper legend

« on: September 27, 2010, 08:38:35 pm »

I finally decided to make a video of this bot since many find it interesting.  It is a free bot to anyone who wants it, and I am working on a website to put all my bots up for download.

Little Run Down On My Bots(Spiel):

I have been playing Runescape for 7 years almost 8 now.  I have been through the good and bad times, but Runescape is currently in the worst time ever.  It all started at the end of 2007 when Runescape decided to do a massive graphics update.  I was intrigued by this, so I decided to learn Java.  After taking a 4 year course of Java which cost me $4500 I decided to start making bots.  I have designed many bots so far, over 30 to be exact.  I have made my bots blow all other out of the water.  My bots come with a strong Anti-Ban and an Auto-Responder.  This means that when someone talks to your bot, the bot will reply back like other players would.  If that isn't sweet enough for you, I have botted 5 accounts with my bots and sold the accounts for a total of $902.  This all took place in 1 month.

Unlike most bots, my bots are what it says.  PRO.  I don't charge money for my bots.  Yet I do require you to let me know how your doing from using my bots.  This allows me to update my bots if you find a bug, or even fix something the community may not like.  I have a strict rule with using my bots also.  Well make that a few rules.

1.) Only bot for 8-10 Hours at a time, then take a break and do something else for AT LEAST 30 MINUTES.
2.) Post all Bugs found with the Scripts.
3.) Have Fun.

I say those three rules, especially number three since the fact is.  Why bot if your not having fun?

Getting back to my scripts.  I will accept donations.  This allows me to pay for membership on accounts so I can test bots.  It also allows me to better educate myself by buying new Java books and learning new lessons.  Currently, I have had some people donate to me.  They like my bots and they always will.

Personalizing YOUR bot:

You may be wondering what this means.  This basically means, that if you want your bots GUI a certain color, or you want the transparency raised or lowered, I will do that for you.  This applies as long as your not hitting me up asking me to change the color/transparency every week.

So, without further ado.  I bring you, "SBP Sean's Bots PRO(Sean's AI(Artificial Intelligence) Soul Wars PRO) The Preview!"

http://www.youtube.com/v/LydsVevzZh0

Now, you may be wondering how you can get a copy of this bot.  The answer is whenever the site is finished.  This means you can bug Thomaso to hurry up on making the banner for the site.

I hope you enjoyed this quick preview.  Many more will be coming soon.

Pictures:

Restarted the bot and went to School:

Progress Reports from Me, Mark, and John.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:56:43 pm by Wolf Scaper » Report Spam   Logged

Check out my thread on Free Runescape Bots for more information.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

godsmademe

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 06:57:09 am »

im sorry but no1 cares about rs...we just want to play wolfs scaper...
Report Spam   Logged

I was made by gods? Who made u?
austen137

phat+mask+bandos=drop party!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 07:24:46 am »

true,
but he wants us to test the bots and find some bugs for him.
Report Spam   Logged

pieplom

Hello, you like pancakes??

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 08:42:41 am »

If i was a member this bot should have worked.
Report Spam   Logged

Sausages and smoking Smiley
Damuel

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 03:07:02 pm »

You can't exactly speak on behalf of the whole community gods.

I personally don't care with what Jagex has done, especially with the new graphics, but they have had some good updates (few as they may be).
Report Spam   Logged

Wolf Scaper
Administrator
wolf-scaper legend

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 03:28:17 pm »

Sad news is, I'm making bots because not all Java is formatted in private servers.  I wanted to expand my reach on coding.  Also, I'm going to be getting a job programming over the summer.  So, to be honest the best idea would be use my bots, get stats up on accounts.  Then sell the accounts for IRL money.

Also, Runescape does fail a lot, that's why I bot on it so I don't have to look at the fail day after day.
Report Spam   Logged

Check out my thread on Free Runescape Bots for more information.
pieplom

Hello, you like pancakes??

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 12:07:36 am »

I heard they wanted to get a new skill called riding: you can ride on animals i think or on summoning creatures.
Report Spam   Logged

Sausages and smoking Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum