Wolf scaper 317
March 29, 2024, 05:56:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Wolf Scaper 317 site

Home Help Arcade Gallery HIGHSCORES Staff List Login Register  

New Server is finally complete! [Looking for a valid host]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Server is finally complete! [Looking for a valid host]  (Read 254 times)
Wolf Scaper
Administrator
wolf-scaper legend

« on: October 29, 2011, 01:11:46 pm »

I know I haven't been on here in a while, I don't know if anyone even still uses these forums, but I am finally done coding a 100% replica of Runescape.

I have added every monster in it's right location, added all animations and levels correctly.  Added all realistic reactions, such as retreating and eating in some monsters.  I have also perfected every skill with no glitches, all 100% working tested for about a month and a half on all skills.  I also added all weapons with proper bonus' and correct animations with hit prediction system remodeled so defense, attack, strength, and all other skills matter now.

Re-rendered the whole client in order for it to load fast and not even lag.  All map regions are compiled into one package so after you load the client and log in, the next time you log in you will never get a loading please wait.

Added every quest up to 2006, no custom quests, no custom events.  All quest rewards remodeled to fit the games needs and work on an economy based server.

I have added a lot more features, but I can't be bothered to post all them as this is a legit replica of runescape with no glitches/dupes.
Report Spam   Logged

Check out my thread on Free Runescape Bots for more information.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thomaso

Ingame -> Thomas

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 02:47:08 pm »

sounds nice, but i dont really play rsps's anymore. I check the forums when i am really bored Tongue
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:13:36 am by Thomaso » Report Spam   Logged

austen137

phat+mask+bandos=drop party!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:28:08 am »

no on goes online anymore?

I know I haven't been on here in a while, I don't know if anyone even still uses these forums, but I am finally done coding a 100% replica of Runescape.

I have added every monster in it's right location, added all animations and levels correctly.  Added all realistic reactions, such as retreating and eating in some monsters.  I have also perfected every skill with no glitches, all 100% working tested for about a month and a half on all skills.  I also added all weapons with proper bonus' and correct animations with hit prediction system remodeled so defense, attack, strength, and all other skills matter now.

Re-rendered the whole client in order for it to load fast and not even lag.  All map regions are compiled into one package so after you load the client and log in, the next time you log in you will never get a loading please wait.

Added every quest up to 2006, no custom quests, no custom events.  All quest rewards remodeled to fit the games needs and work on an economy based server.

I have added a lot more features, but I can't be bothered to post all them as this is a legit replica of runescape with no glitches/dupes.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum